To promote a culture of educational excellence, from within a caring and secure conducive environment enriched with the values of discipline, mutual care and respect, which extends beyond the school into the wider community.
We inspire the students to find the best in themselves and to contribute with energy and distinction to the world around them. To meet the challenges of their times with courage, faith and integrity.
As we move towards the future, we aim to provide quality education at every level:
- To provide value-based education at every level with a strong focus on academics.
- To aim for sustainable growth through expansion of current programs and offering new recognized programs through partnerships and linkages with accredited national and international educational institutions.
- To provide opportunities to financially disadvantaged students to enable them to meet their academic and career goals.
- To provide opportunities to our faculty and staff to grow professionally through an environment that fosters continuous training and development.
The Academic Council of Avicenna consists of the heads of all the Programs / Departments, the President and the Chief Executive. The Council is a pool of intellectuals working at Avicenna with the objective of constantly bringing about improvements in the process of providing quality education at every level. The Council meets monthly to discuss and review policy issues relating to the operation of the institution. The Council also advises and submits recommendations to the Board of Governors for the long-term strategic direction of the School and its programs. The Council is also responsible for forming committees for disciplinary hearing of the students and reviewing applications for scholarships and financial assistance to deserving students on a needs basis.
The Academic Council comprises of:
- Mr. Shehzad Chamdia, President
- Mr. Adil M. Butt, Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Fazal Haq Qureshi, Executive Director
- Mr. Bob Wheeler, Director CAMS College of Business & IT (CCBIT)
- Ms. Tahira Malik, Principal Avicenna School (Clifton Co-Ed Campus)
- Ms. Mehreen Ali, Principal Avicenna School (Tipu Sultan Girls Campus)
- Ms. Rafia Azmat, Principal Avicenna School (Clifton Girls Campus)
- Prof. Dr. Farhat Azim, Principal CAMS College (PECHS Co-Ed Campus)
- Ms. Sarah Shah, Principal CAMS College (Tipu Sultan Girls Campus)
Value Based Education
Value based education is an integral part of our school program. It is an approach to teaching with values and resilient principles. It creates lifelong learning and enhances academic achievements. The main focus is on the character building of our students through ethical education. This approach shapes our students' outlook on their future from a positive perspective.
To develop in each student...
- Self-esteem and self-worth.
- Morals and values
- A healthy lifestyle and physical and mental wellbeing.
- Care and respect for people and environment in the context of social, moral and spiritual awareness.
- The ability to work as part of a team, developing a sensitivity to other people's needs and point of view.
- A responsibility for their own actions.
- An awareness of the modern world around them.
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively.
- The ability to apply knowledge and skill to learning.
- The ability to think critically.
- The school is committed to principles of Respect, Readiness, Responsibility, Resilience and Reflectiveness.
Ms. Tahira Malik (Principal, Clifton Co-education Campus)
Contact No. 9221-35871957
Ms. Mehreen Ali (Principal, Tipu Sultan Girls Campus)
Contact No. 9221-34554211
Ms. Ammara Amir (Marketing)
Contact No. 9221-34194029